Mission and actions
EU-LIFE mission is to foster excellence, share knowledge, and influence research policy in life sciences.
We implement a number of concrete actions, including:
- Advocating for excellence in life sciences research
- Promoting fruitful scientific collaborations within and outside EU-LIFE
- Attracting talents to Europe and retain top scientists
- Bridging basic and translational research in biomedicine
- Developing and disseminating best practices in science and science-related areas, such as advanced training, science communication, technology transfer, and funding strategies.
- Contributing to European and International science policy key documents