Finance/ Accounting Internship
The Centre for Genomic Regulation (CRG) is an international biomedical research institute of excellence, based in Barcelona, Spain, with more than 400 scientists from 44 countries. The CRG shares principles of an interdisciplinary, motivated and creative scientific team that is supported by high-end and innovative technologies and a flexible and efficient administration.
CRG has been conferred with a badge of ‘HR Excellence in Research’ by the European Commission, in recognition to its progress in implementing the European Charter for Researchers and the Code of Conduct for Recruitment of Researchers, that among others consists of transparent, merit-based recruitment procedures and attractive work-life balance working conditions.
For further information: www.crg.eu
The purpose of the finance/ accounting Internship is to introduce students to The Centre for Genomic Regulation (CRG), which offers you the opportunity to contribute to the success of the finance department by helping them with the following:
- Tax compliance
Other tasks related to the department´s activity.
Who would we like to hire
- You have a related university degree and availability to do a student placement agreement through your University for at least 6 months
- You must be pursuing a study in Business Administration, Finance, Economics or equivalent (Ciclo Formativo de Grado Superior).
- You have knowledge of accounting principles and practices
- You have knowledge of tax and finance principles
- You are proficient in MS Excel along with an overall level of expertise in MS Office environments
- You have excellent analytical and strong numerical skills
- You are detail oriented
- You have a passion for Finance topics
- You speak fluent Spanish and Catalan
- You have a medium level of English
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Duration: minimum 6 months’ internship. Possible to cover the full length of the studies in course.
- Weekly schedule: Monday to Friday, 6 hours per day
- Starting date: As soon as possible
- Estimated gross salary/ Month: € 637,50
CRG offers and promotes a diverse and inclusive environment and welcomes applicants regardless of age, disability, gender, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.
All applications must include:
- A Cover letter
- A full CV including contact details.
Please submit your application to Human Resources through the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org please include the reference: “Ref. Finance/Accounting Intern” as your email title.
Deadline: Please submit your application by the 27th April 2018