Finance/ Accounting Internship
The Centre for Genomic Regulation (CRG) is an international biomedical research institute of excellence, based in Barcelona, Spain, with more than 400 scientists from 44 countries. The CRG shares principles of an interdisciplinary, motivated and creative scientific team that is supported by high-end and innovative technologies and a flexible and efficient administration.
CRG has been conferred with a badge of ‘HR Excellence in Research’ by the European Commission, in recognition to its progress in implementing the European Charter for Researchers and the Code of Conduct for Recruitment of Researchers, that among others consists of transparent, merit-based recruitment procedures and attractive work-life balance working conditions.
For further information: www.crg.eu
The purpose of the finance/ accounting Internship is to introduce students to The Centre for Genomic Regulation (CRG), which offers you the opportunity to contribute to the success of the finance department by helping them with the following:
- Tax compliance
Other tasks related to the department´s activity.
Who would we like to hire
- You are currently studying a Bachelor or Master Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics or equivalent
- Availability to do a student placement agreement through your University for at least 6 months
- Knowledge of Advanced Excel/ MS Office will be highly valued
- You must be fluent in Spanish and/or Catalan and intermediate level of English
- You are detail oriented
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You have a passion for Finance topics
- You are highly motivated and eager to learn
- Duration: minimum 8 months’ internship. Possible to cover the full length of the studies in course.
- Weekly schedule: Monday to Friday, 6 hours per day
- Starting date: As soon as possible
- Estimated gross salary/ Month: € 637,50
CRG offers and promotes a diverse and inclusive environment and welcomes applicants regardless of age, disability, gender, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.
All applications must include:
- A Cover letter
- A full CV including contact details.
Please submit your application to Human Resources through the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org please include the reference: “Ref. Finance/Accounting Intern” as your email title.
Deadline: Please submit your application by the 31th August 2018