Projectleider Research IT
Your function within the department
Do you want to work in an open, informal, and innovative organization with cutting-edge challenges in Business, IT, Healthcare and Research in the coming years? If so, then the following opening for an Information Manager is an ideal match.
Our organization and department
The Netherlands Cancer Institute is a leading national and international organization specializing in researching and treating cancer. State-of-the-art care and research are at the core of our mission, and are supported by high-quality IT facilities. The Computerization & Automation department is responsible for this, in terms of strategic policy, operational management, and the installation and execution of the many IT-related projects. With around 60 employees, the department manages the daily management of the total infrastructure and the execution of dozens of projects.
Your function in our department
The information Management (IM) team consists of 9 advisers and is the linchpin between business and IT. Each of the advisers in the team is responsible for a part of the organization, where you, the expert, are responsible for the optimal design of the IT architecture in the research institute of the Netherlands Cancer Institute.
- Primary contact point in the research center for IT-issues
- You translate needs to functional and technical solutions
- You bring these projects to completion
- You work closely with the technical administrators of I&A
- You are responsible or the optimal design of the IT architecture
- You carry out diverse advise and project management tasks
- Projects you will be responsible for, among other things:
- implementing new servers and software
- archive implementation
- optimization of research infrastructure
- redesigning network discs
In these alternating functions you will work daily with researchers, managers, and colleagues. Such a role requires, on the one hand, a strong base of knowledge and expertise in the field of IT and project management. On the other hand, a high level of knowledge and affinity with the research world is also required.
In order to strengthen the Information Management team, the I&A department is looking for an independent project leader with proven experience or a strong ambition and drive to grow and develop rapidly.
Specific requirements are:
- HBO+/Academic work- and thought level;
- Good command of the English language in speaking and writing;
- \Knowledge of biomedical research
- Proven knowledge of and experience with a similar IT-environment;
- Knowledge of and experience with working from IT-architectures, knowledge of networks, storage, and archiving solutions is a pre;
- Knowledge of ITIL, ISM is a pre;
- Knowledge van ITIL, ISM is a pre;
- You are strong in communication, possess project management skills and are self-motivated.
Your career opportunities and terms of employment
This is a one-year appointment with an eye toward permanent employment. We offer facilities, in terms of both time and money, for following relevant training or courses. The salary is in accordance with the FWG 60 and amounts to a maximum of € 4,303 gross, per month, on the basis of a 36-hour work week. In addition, a fixed end-of-year bonus forms part of the secondary benefits package. The remaining work conditions are in accordance with the CAO Ziekenhuizen.
You can find more information about the job at our website (www.nki.nl or www.werkenbijavl.nl) or contact Roos Wiechers, recruiter, at telephone number 020-5126123