The Centre for Genomic Regulation (CRG) is an international biomedical research institute of excellence, based in Barcelona, Spain, with more than 400 scientists from 44 countries. The CRG shares principles of an interdisciplinary, motivated and creative scientific team that is supported by high-end and innovative technologies and a flexible and efficient administration.
CRG has been conferred with a badge of ‘HR Excellence in Research’ by the European Commission, in recognition to its progress in implementing the European Charter for Researchers and the Code of Conduct for Recruitment of Researchers, that among others consists of transparent, merit-based recruitment procedures and attractive work-life balance working conditions.
For further information: www.crg.eu
The Purchase Officer will join the Procurement Area Team to cover a maternity leave. Reporting to the Head of the Area, the Purchase Officer will deal with users purchasing requests by procuring them from external suppliers. Deliveries must fulfil technical and delivery time requisitions.
Main responsibilities include:
- Data entry to ERP Oracle EBS and to other IT Systems and mail boxes. To send Purchase Orders (PO) to suppliers.
- To reply enquires and manage Service Calls sent from end users related with purchasing process, consumables and services.
- To manage suppliers’ portal and suppliers’ POs.
About the team/ lab/ department
The goals of the Procurement Area are to attend user and institute’s needs, to guarantee delivery time, quality and to get value for money while ensuring compliance in public procurement regulations. The Team is composed by the Procurement Manager, The Senior Purchasing Officer, Three Procurement Officers, The Warehouse officer, The Public Tenders Officer and The Equipment Purchasing Officer and technical liason.
Whom would we like to hire?
- You hold a F.P. Administration or similar.
- You are used oriented, responsible, flexible and proactive. Good organizational skills and detail oriented.
- You have good command of MS Excel.
- English level: First Certificate or equivalent.
- You have 2 years of experience in Procurement Activities or Logistics
Desirable but not required
Experience with ERP and eProcurement systems.
- The Offer
- Contract duration: 6 months
- Estimated annual gross salary: Salary is commensurate with qualifications and consistent with our pay scales.
- Target start date: 01/03/2018
We provide a highly stimulating environment with state-of-the-art infrastructures, and unique professional career development opportunities.
We offer and promote a diverse and inclusive environment and welcomes applicants regardless of age, disability, gender, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.
We are committed to reconcile a work and family life for our employees and are offering the opportunity to benefit from annual leave, flexible working hours and teleworking.
All applications must include:
- A motivation letter addressed to Jaume Bacardit (Head of Finance)
- A complete CV including contact details.
- Contact details of two referees.
All applications must be addressed to Jaume Bacardit (Head of Finance) and be submitted through the "APPLY" button below.
Deadline: Please submit your application by 15 March, 2018