SENIOR RESEARCH FELLOW POSITION: Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy
We are seeking an outstanding applicant for the academic position of a senior research fellow. The applicant has already gained research experience during his/her doctorate and postdoc times to realize his/her own research project in the field of magnetic resonance spectroscopy and condensed matter physics. Furthermore, the applicant will be expected to focus on the optimization of new experiments sensitive to electron spin dynamics and simulate and interpret experimental data collected in EPR measurements on biological systems, molecular nanomagnets, thin films, etc.
The successful candidate must hold a Ph.D. degree in a relevant field and should demonstrate:
- scientific productivity through peer-reviewed published papers,
- at least five years’ experience of research after acquiring PhD,
- experience with the analysis and interpretation of EPR experiment data,
- profound knowledge of spin physics of paramagnetic systems,
- experience with mathematical description and software development for pulsed EPR experiments,
- experience in extraction of structural and dynamic information from pulsed EPR experiments on biological systems,
- excellent team working skills, self-motivation, initiative and perseverance,
- ability to exploit CEITEC BUT core facilities and laboratories.
An interest in close collaboration with local experimental groups is essential. We will offer an international environment and benefits in line with your experience:
- detailed CV incl. list of publications,
- cover letter stating the motivation for applying,
- name and addresses of academic referees.