Cell-Nerf symposium: Neurotechnologies
Organized by Cell Symposia, NERF & VIB Conferences
The meeting will broadly focus on neurotechnologies for research and neuroprosthetic applications, covering advances in molecular, optical, and electrophysiological approaches for measuring and manipulating neural circuits.
Recent technological advances from fields as diverse as gene and protein engineering, optics, photonics, chemistry, materials science, nanoscience, electrophysiology, and more have helped propel forward our understanding of the genetic, molecular, and physiological mechanisms that contribute to the development and function of the central nervous system. We will bring together leading experts at the forefront of neurotechnology development to discuss the next generation of tools and methods. They will present their latest work and share their thoughts more broadly on how the field as a whole might tackle critical challenges.
- Neural recordings: imaging and electrophysiological approaches
- Prosthetics and brain-machine interfaces
- Optical manipulation of circuits and cells
- Material science and nanotechnology
- Design of new probes and sensors
- Cell and tissue engineering
- Early Bird registration deadline: 20 July 2018 (register early and save €100)
Extended abstract deadline: 22 June 2018
More info: https://vibconferences.be/event/cell-nerf-symposium-neurotechnologies