Mendel Genetics Conference
A tribute to Gregor Johann Mendel on the bicentennial of his birth.
A key interdisciplinary genetics event discussing scientific developments from Mendel’s discoveries to the future. Sessions will focus on the following topics:
- Human genetics (inherited diseases, cancer genetics, gene therapy).
- Plant genetics, animal genetics, the genetics of microorganisms.
- Emerging technologies in genetic research.
- Ethical questions in genetics.
- Genetics and society.
- The history of genetics: the life and legacy of G. J. Mendel.
Brno, Czech Republic