Emerging Applications of Microbes (2nd edition)
We are pleased to announce the second edition of the VIB Conference ‘Emerging applications of microbes’. This international conference will take place December 7th-8th 2022 in the beautiful historic city of Leuven.
More information will follow soon.
Follow us on Twitter for the latest news.
Format: A0 (841 x 1189 mm / 33.1 x 46.8 in), portrait orientation.
- Travel Grant deadline: 14 September 2022
- Early Bird: 28 October 2022
- Late Registration: 23 November 2022
- Abstract deadline: 5 October 2022
Find out more here: Recent insights into Immuno-Oncology.
- Irina Borodina, DTU BIOSUSTAIN, Novo Nordisk Foundation Center for Biosustainability, DK
- Arpita Bose, Washington University in St. Louis, US
- Patrick Boyle, Ginkgo Bioworks, Inc., US
- Andy Goodman, Microbial Pathogenesis, Yale School of Medicine, US
- Sofie Goormachtig, VIB-UGent Center for Plant Systems Biology, BE
- Huifeng Jiang, Tianjin Institute of Industrial Biotechnology, CN
- Joel Kreps, The Every Company, US
- Rob Lavigne, Laboratory of Gene Technology, KU Leuven, BE
- Kiran Patil, MRC Toxicology Unit, University of Cambridge, UK
- Jos Raaijmakers, Netherlands Institute of Ecology (NIOO-KNAW) & Leiden University, NL
- Birgitte Regenberg, University of Copenhagen, DK
- Verena Siewers, Chalmers University Of Technology, SE
- Christina Smolke, Stanford University / Bioengineering / Antheia, US
- Claudia Vickers, Provectus Algae, AU
- Sibylle Vonesch, VIB-KU Leuven Center for Microbiology, BE