The Leuven Protein Aggregation Meeting (2nd edition)
Following the great success of the conference's first edition in 2022, Frederic Rousseau, Joost Schymkowitz and the Switch Lab will again bring together inspiring speakers from around the world to talk about some of the most exciting research in the protein aggregation field. With less than 150 participants in an informal setting, there will be ample opportunity for discussion and interaction among all participants. The program will include poster sessions to allow contributions from as many attendees as possible.
Come join us for this exciting meeting in Leuven’s Great Beguinage, a UNESCO world heritage site fom the 13th century. Besides the inspiring scientific program, participants will also have ample networking opportunities during the poster sessions and conference dinner.
- Margie Sunde, The University of Sydney, UA
- Louise Serpell, University of Sussex, UK
- Magdalini Polymenidou, University of Zürich, CH
- Sheena Radford, University of Leeds, UK
- Marcus Fändrich, Institute of Protein Biochemistry, Ulm University, DE
- Michele Vendruscolo, University of Cambridge, UK
- and many more.. visit our website for a full overview of all speakers
Deadlines: check our website The Leuven Protein Aggregation Meeting (2nd edition) | VIB Conferences
Follow us on Twitter for the latest news.