A VIB Tools and Technologies conference
Spatial omics technologies are an emerging discipline in scientific research that have been steadily gaining importance over the past few years.
Spatial Technologies allow researchers to accurately map out the role of each cell in an organ. In this way, it becomes possible to identify specific biological scenarios to anticipate future developments in, for instance, the environment of cells. This, in turn, can help researchers predict disease outcomes or whether certain cancer cells will be susceptible to a proposed treatment like immune therapy.
This conference will bring together experts from academia and industry who will present their most recent discoveries during the following sessions.
- Spatial transcriptomics
- Spatial proteomics
- Spatial metabolomics
- Computational & data analysis integration
- Emerging technologies
- Nathalie Agar, Harvard USA
- Anjali Seth, Cellenion, FR
- Matthias Mann, Max Planck Institute of Biochemistry, DE
- Joakim Lundeberg, SciLifeLab, KTH Royal Institute of Technology, SE
- Sinem Saka, European Molecular Biology Laboratory (EMBL), DE
- Joshua Rabinowitz, Princeton University, US
- and many more.. visit our website for a full overview of all speakers
- Early bird: May 2, 2024
- Final registration: May 30, 2024
Follow us on Twitter for the latest news.