The IT Working group was formed in November 2013 to adress a variety of topics linked to data storage, user support and IT development.
It has established the following action plan:
- Define storage best practices (policies, architecture, cost containment, life cycle management, pressure and volume with vendors for better prices)
- Define best practices for computational support (shared computational resources with national or universities, code optimization)
- Each institute provides a high level list of applications supported to facilitate knowledge exchange.
- Establish a list of active and planned projects in order to discover synergies.
- Establish IT collaborations in areas of common interest and look into defining overall best practices.
ChairYann Dublanche , Head of IT , CRG
Arnaud Ceol, IEO, Co-chair
Chris Greenwood, Babraham Institute
Cass Flowers, Babraham Institute
Miroslava Zbrankova, CEITEC
Mischa Pilz, CeMM
Gabriel González, CRG
Rodny Hernández, CRG
Emyr James, CRG
Jean-Gabriel Dick, Institut Curie
Timo A. Miettinen, FiMM
Dean Flanders, FMI
Joao Sousa, IGC
Karsten Haecker, MDC
Jan de Graaf, NKI
Mark Veugelers, VIB
Els Herregods, VIB
Rinaldo Beck, VIB
Alexander Botzki, VIB